Social Investment from our business partners
We are actively seeking new business partners for our Volunteer Tenancy Mentoring programme. This is more than just ticking a CSR box. This is having an active and significant impact in the life of a young person who is in transition to adult life and in your local community.
The business case for providing opportunities for your staff to volunteer is clearly defined by Business in the Community.
Here are more of the benefits of getting involved:
- Improved PR and positive branding perception by your customers.
- Developing your employees as our Volunteer Tenancy Mentors and in so doing improving their communication, empathy, collaboration and people skills and ensuring a motivated workforce.
- Mentoring is a universal and transferable skills making you a great employer with improved retention of motivated staff.
- The forging of new and positive links with schools, colleges, universities and other local businesses through our networks.
- The growth of your future workforce by the development of employment skills of local young people.
- The education of young people leaving school, college, university or other jobs, as well as their parents and carers about the range careers within your company and thus facilitating future recruitment.
- Offering our young people Supported Work Tasters helps you to develop a future workforce that understands your business and builds great brand awareness.
- Access to innovation and creativity.
- Engaging with hard to reach communities in an effective and meaningful way.
We want all partnerships to be beneficial to all parties and will work with you to establish and agree the social impact you want to have on both our organisations.