Something positive for you this week. We are thrilled to have accepted a £10,000 donation from Saffron Housing.
The vagaries of the contacts we make and the people we touch on our journey through life perplex me more by the day. At this time more than ever we find out who our friends are, who has watched us from afar without contact and who needs us.
Staying open means more to me than you can know. It means myself and the team can continue to support the people that matter most.
What we’re doing to achieve this.
1. TILS+ is going digital – still interactive and fun
2. Still taking referrals of mentees and matching them to mentors
3. Supporting existing mentors as well as mentees to get digital and on the phone and keep talking
4. Working with YOPAB (Your Own Place Advisory Board) to test new ideas – making us better!
5. Turning our mentoring training into an online (but still interactive) course
6. Re-start. Training for the business community in re-building teams, involving teams in strategy – with compassion