We’re thrilled to announce that Norwich Consolidated Charities have provided Your Own Place with funding to continue our community mentoring service.
New funding means we can:
1. Continue to support all those existing mentors and mentees who are still meeting virtually at this vital time.
2. Continue with new referrals and make new face to face (socially distanced) and virtual matches.
3. Complete the transformation of our mentoring training into eMentoring Training – to be launched fully and available to third sector partners by 1st August.
4. Recruit and train new community mentors from September to meet the sadly growing need that people face.
5. Continue our flexible approach to taking referrals of mentees from all agencies and backgrounds – up to the age of 35 and in any kind of move to independence.
We can continue to make a difference to people’s lives, provide an impartial, confidential, non-judgemental and empowering force for good in our community.
Thanks to Norwich Consolidated Charities.