We’re experts in delivering engaging workshops that facilitate a positive shared learning experience so that trainees walk away with the skills they need to be successful tenants.
- We work with your teams to develop an Engagement Strategy that addresses and overcomes barriers to engagement and achieves great outcomes
- There are up to thirty-two modules to choose from covering debt, banking, housing options, tenant responsibilities, APR, and building empathy to develop positive relationships with neighbours
- We design with you a safe referral pathway including your own online referral link to make the signup process as easy as possible for tenants, thereby reducing barriers and saving time
- We provide all the resources, refreshments and learning tools
- We organise everything! We take care of arranging venues convenient for trainees and undertake risk assessments
- Workshops are inclusive, games-based, visual, and creative and can be adapted for different learning styles and mild to moderate learning difficulties
- Small groups of no more than eight ensure high levels of trainee participation and engagement
- Trainees are awarded a final certificate on completion of the workshops which builds their confidence in skills gained and proves their tenancy readiness
- We provide final outcomes reports if required so you understand the learning trainees have experienced
- Our facilitators have over 50 years of combined sector experience so are highly skilled as well as DBS checked
People who understand their responsibilities as well as what makes a brilliant tenant are much more likely to sustain positive long-term tenancies without the need for costly interventions. Our workshops have a positive impact on trainee confidence and empower them to find their own positive solutions in life.
We know our restorative approach works and can proudly report:
– 95% retention on our workshops.
– 87% of trainees with increased tenancy skills
– 61% feel more confident as tenants
– 82% report having increased understanding about their bills
– 72% have increased knowledge of how to be a good tenant
‘I would recommend this workshop to everyone. It was much more fun than I thought it would be and I won’t be getting into debt now’.
What’s it really like?
Watch our film, made by the experts, to find out what the training is REALLY like.
Our high levels of excellent feedback are down to how we work. We facilitate workshops unlike anything trainees have experienced before – tiny groups, no writing, often no desks at all! up and about on their feet, games, fun and a lot of laughter. All facilitated using Pinpoint facilitation with 24 core modules to choose from covering all the areas tenants may be facing challenges in.
There are 24 core modules to choose from
Below are the 24 off-the-shelf TILS+ modules we offer, we’re also able to take additional commissions for new modules if needed.
You can find out more about adding on our Plus Employability support and modules here.
Get in touch with Rebecca to discuss your requirements or get in touch using the form below. firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 07530 028446