There are so many benefits to asking an outside organisation to deliver your TILS+ training, not least:
- We are independent and engagement is our strength – we will even work with your teams to develop an Engagement Strategy
- There are thirty-two modules to choose from – from debt, banking, to housing options and responsibilities, APR and building empathy for your neighbours!
- We will design with you a referral pathway including your own online referral link
- We provide all the resources including packs to take away
- We organise the venues, refreshments, staffing etc if you want
- There’s no Powerpoint and not much writing – it’s inclusive, games-based, visual and creative
- Groups are no more than eight in size
- It’s in a location that works for the trainees
- Final certificate recognised by landlords
- Final outcomes reports
- Highly skilled and DBS checked trainers
- Access if wanted to a FREE Volunteer Mentor
– 99% retention on our courses.
– 87% of trainees with increased tenancy skills
– 61% feel more confident as tenants
– 82% report having increased understanding about their bills
– 72% have increased knowledge of how to be a good tenant
And finally a quote: ‘I would recommend this course to everyone. It was much more fun that thought it would be and I won’t be getting into debt now’.
Retention on our TILS courses nudges 100%! This is because of how we work. It’s unlike any course they’ve ever been on – tiny groups, no writing, often no desks at all, up and about on their feet, games, fun and a lot of laughter. All facilitated using PinPoint facilitation.
Below are the 24 designed TILS+ modules to choose from. We can take additional commissions for new modules also.
What are you waiting for?
Email Rebecca for a quote and let’s get your TILS+ course and trainees booked in!
You can still make referrals to 1-2-1 TILS by using this quick link.