There are so many benefits to asking an outside organisation to deliver your TILS+ training, not least:
- We are independent and engagement is our strength – we will even work with your teams to develop an Engagement Strategy
- There are thirty-two modules to choose from – from debt, banking, to housing options and responsibilities, APR and building empathy for your neighbours!
- We will design with you a referral pathway including your own online referral link
- We provide all the resources including packs to take away
- We organise the venues, refreshments, staffing etc if you want
- There’s no Powerpoint and not much writing – it’s inclusive, games-based, visual and creative
- Groups are no more than eight in size
- It’s in a location that works for the trainees
- Final certificate recognised by landlords
- Final outcomes reports
- Highly skilled and DBS checked trainers
- Access if wanted to a FREE Volunteer Mentor
– 99% retention on our courses.
– 87% of trainees with increased tenancy skills
– 61% feel more confident as tenants
– 82% report having increased understanding about their bills
– 72% have increased knowledge of how to be a good tenant
And a quote: ‘I would recommend this course to everyone. It was much more fun that thought it would be and I won’t be getting into debt now’.
What’s it really like?
Watch our film, made by the experts, to find out what the training is REALLY like.
- Retention on our TILS courses nudges 100%! This is because of how we work. It’s unlike any course they’ve ever been on – tiny groups, no writing, often no desks at all, up and about on their feet, games, fun and a lot of laughter.
- All facilitated using PinPoint facilitation.
There are 24 modules to choose from
Below are the 24 designed TILS+ modules to choose from. We can take additional commissions for new modules also.
Get in touch with Rebecca to discuss your requirements or get in touch using the form below. firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 07530 028446