Tenancy & Independent Living Skills Plus (TILS+)
- be fun, engaging, interactive and not use PowerPoint!
- be one, two, three, four or even five days long – can be morning, afternoons or evenings too – your choice!
- cover 1-24 TILS+ modules plus eight employment modules – your choice!
- include digital skills and using iPads during the sessions
- help with housing priority
- support trainees to feel more confident and resilient in their new tenancy
- include a new optional module to support trainees who may feel vulnerable to exploitation in their tenancy
- include all refreshments, resources, packs, lunch, certificates, trainers and Pinpoint facilitation
- be in any location including The Training Flat in Norwich
Does it work?
Retention on our TILS courses nudges 100%! This is because of how we work. It’s unlike any course they’ve ever been on – tiny groups, no writing, often no desks at all, up and about on their feet, games, fun and a lot of laughter. All facilitated using PinPoint facilitation.
What are you waiting for?
Email Rebecca for a quote and let’s get your TILS+ course and trainees booked in!
You can still make referrals to 1-2-1 TILS by using this quick link.
Your Own Network Your Own Network is a transparent giving website that links people moving to independence to donors and household items from their Argos wish-list.
Visit www.yourownnetwork.co.uk and contact email@example.com to get your referral code.