1. What is the average amount of debt (excluding student debt) that a 16-25 year old is in? £3000
2. What is the average age young people start shopping online? Ten
3. What is the average house price in Norfolk? £280,ooo
We’re getting tricky now…
4. What is the shared accommodation Local Housing Allowance rate for Norwich £61.45
5. What’s the new name of the social enterprise for young people’s supported housing services that was part of Flagship? Empanda
6. Which ward is our Tenancy Training Flat in? Town Close Ward
7. To the nearest 20 how many young people has Your Own Place worked with in the past year? 134
8. What is the APR at Norwich Credit Union? 19.6%
9. Which type of rented accommodation is responsible for most evictions? Social or private? Private
10. Most young people lose their tenancy by being evicted because they don’t pay their rent. True or False? False. Young people tend to abandon their tenancies because they get in a muddle and don’t know when, how or where to get help.
This is why Your Own Place exists. We aim to prevent failed tenancies from ever happening to ensure all young people have a safe and secure home.