Your Own Place Advisory Board (YOPAB) – 2020
The involvement of young people for other young people, themselves and a more effective Your Own Place.
Here’s what you need to know:
- young people are at the heart of YOPAB.
- we want young people to guide YOP through their expertise and lived experience.
- we want to hear their voice!
- we do everything we can to listen to you, to involve you and to make YOPAB accessible.
- YOPAB influences YOP income generation, strategy and the future direction of Your Own Place
- young people put themselves forward into key roles – chair, finance, marketing, quality assurance etc. They will be trained for these roles
- it shapes our marketing, evaluation of our team, our quality and our reach
You can read about their plans in their report: YOPAB-Report.pdf.
Feel free to get in touch in the meantime and if you’re a young person you can apply here and now!
Contact Tom for more information.
mob: 07596 534239