Your Own Place Advisory Board (YOPAB) – 2021
The involvement, including young people, of those with lived experience, is vital to our development and that of wider services
Here’s what you need to know:
- our people are at the heart of YOPAB.
- we want people with lived experience to guide YOP through their expertise and lived experience.
- we want to hear their voice!
- we do everything we can to listen to you, to involve you and to make YOPAB accessible.
- YOPAB influences YOP income generation, strategy and the future direction of Your Own Place
- people put themselves forward into key roles – chair, finance, marketing, quality assurance etc. They will be trained for these roles
- it shapes our marketing, evaluation of our team, our quality and our reach
You can read about their plans in their report: YOPAB-Report.pdf.
More about Your Own Place’s Advisory Board
If you’re interested in becoming part of Your Own Place’s Advisory Board, or want to be a Your Own Place Advisor, click here to complete our application form.
If you have any questions or would like support with completing the application form, please get in touch with Emily:
Current YOPAB members, click here for Your Own Webpage