Your Own Place Advisory Board (YOPAB) – 2021
The involvement, including young people, of those with lived experience, is vital to our development and that of wider services
Here’s what you need to know:
- our people are at the heart of YOPAB.
- we want people with lived experience to guide YOP through their expertise and lived experience.
- we want to hear their voice!
- we do everything we can to listen to you, to involve you and to make YOPAB accessible.
- YOPAB influences YOP income generation, strategy and the future direction of Your Own Place
- people put themselves forward into key roles – chair, finance, marketing, quality assurance etc. They will be trained for these roles
- it shapes our marketing, evaluation of our team, our quality and our reach
You can read about their plans in their report: YOPAB-Report.pdf.
Feel free to get in touch in the meantime and if you’re someone who wants to get involved you can apply here and now!
Contact Tom for more information.
mob: 07596 534239