Your Own Place will keep evolving new projects until it’s found the most effective solutions to preventing homelessness
- Your Own Network – a website for young people. This groundbreaking website joins up young people with an Argos wish-list and a range of generous donors. Visit www.yourownnetwork.co.uk. Here’s some guidance on making the most of it: Provider-Guidelines-Your-Own-Network.pdf
- Home Office Your Own Enterprise Project. Read our independent evaluation of this project carried out by The University of East Anglia. FINAL-report-Your-Own-Enterprise-UEA-12-April.pdf . Whilst we are proud of the findings in this report and feel it is a fair reflection of our work with the young people in partnership, we must make clear that the sample size was very small, we worked solely with young males and over a short time frame. Here’s a 40 second film about the project.
- Social Saturday. What shall we do in 2019…?
- Supported Work Tasters and Employment Support. We’re keen to work with sympathetic employers across Norfolk and Suffolk who share our values to offer bite-size work taster opportunities for our young people.
- Suffolk here we come… We already have Volunteer Mentors in Suffolk, However, we’re about to have some super exciting news about our services growing into Suffolk. Watch this exciting space!
- Carnegie #NotWithoutMe We’re thrilled to announce that having attending the #NotWithoutMe digital skills accelerator programme, we were awarded £40k to develop digital skills into TILS+
- Young Foundation. In February 2019 we completed The Young Foundation’s Reimagining Rent accelerator programme. With six other enterprises from across the UK we explored and developed systemic, scaleable and replicable solutions to a poorly functioning rented sector. We’re keen to work in partnership with private landlords and local authorities locally and are exploring this in 2019.