We’re delighted to have re-launched our Employment Support as a commissioned service.
Check out our modules and values below.
What we do
Through an intensive, asset-based and coaching approach, we support people of all ages 1-2-1 and in groups to identify their strengths as well as their barriers to move them closer to work.
Employment Support Modules and TILS+
Our eight modules are below.
After assessing the individual we put together a bespoke package of 1-2-1 support. If you would like these modules delivered as highly engaging and interactive group workshops, we can do that too, as part of TILS+ or stand alone. Read more about TILS+ on our TILS+ page.
How are they different?
- We travel to wherever the person lives if this is a barrier to engagement
- We design a bespoke offer that is always asset-based and restorative
- We find out what they DO know and hand the power to them!
- We include digital skills throughout – the world of work is online!
- We keep tenancy sustainment and money skills in mind throughout, as changes in work can have a massive impact on household impact
Drop us a line for a chat about your requirements. email@example.com mobile: 07530 028446
Have you checked out Your Own Network yet? This is a website for people to achieve their aspirations, as well as create an Argos wishlist to help furnish and create their home. Your Own Network links people moving to independence to their community and a network of help. Visit www.yourownnetwork.co.uk