We create high quality, interactive online training modules so you can keep recruiting and training your staff and volunteers.
Your Own Place’s online Volunteer and Team training provides the most comprehensive online training for a sector on a budget.
In a world where you still need volunteers as well as new team members, your organisation still wants to give them the best as well as a flexible, online (or blended) and engaging training and induction programme.
We want to ensure your people feel confident and safe in their role. Your Own Place offers a number of options to work with us.
- provide ‘off the shelf’ high quality online modules for self-directed learning (such as Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Introducing your Service, Empathy, Communication skills, Resilience, Asset based and Restorative approaches) and brand them for you
- convert your existing face to face training into bespoke and high quality online self-directed modules
- design group digital training modules (using all the functionality of Zoom, Canva slides and more)
- design as above as well as train your team in digital skills to design more
- all at a fraction of the price of face to face training and reaching a wider and more diverse audience.
We work with you and The Learning Tank to achieve this.
Why Your Own Place?
With a track record of training over 300 volunteers and over 100 trainees and staff digitally across multiple projects, over eight years and multiple funders, we have a proven track record in the sector.
Our own eMentoring Training is an exciting blend of self directed learning modules and trainer lead participative Zoom sessions, utilising beautiful Canva graphics.
Unlike some other self directed learning our sessions also contain interactive activities. Here is a short video to illustrate our sessions.
During facilitated group Zoom sessions it is still possible to build relationships and get to know your team or volunteers. Together, online they can gain insight and support from each other, just as you would in face to face training.
By using all the functionality available in Zoom ie writing, drawing, break out rooms, chat functions and our visually impactful Canva backdrops, participants are involved in group activities -just as in a training room.
Here is a video of some of the tools in action.
Commission Your Own Place to create your online modules because:
- we have the best reputation for fun, engaging, neurodiverse and impactful training and are a values-led organisation
- we have trained over 300 volunteers and have huge experience in the field
- providing online training for your people saves you time and money
- online training allows for the accessibility and flexibility your volunteers and staff deserve
Contact Rebecca for more information or get in touch below
mob: 07530 028446