Make an Impact!
Become a Community Mentor
BECOME A VOLUNTEER MENTOR IF YOU:
- Are someone looking for great new skills, a network of like-minded people and to support a person who’ll benefit from your life experience and perspective
- Want to be a part of something very special. We have recruited and trained over 150 Community Volunteer Mentors across Norfolk and Suffolk
- Want two days of first-class training, a DBS check, an amazing peer network, support, new skills and the satisfaction that only volunteering can offer
- Can meet your mentee for just an hour a week and have an informal chat over a coffee
- Want to make an impact
- Find out about what a mentor is here
All training runs from 10am – 4pm unless otherwise stated with lunch included.
Click here for NOA-FAQs.
Click here for Community-Volunteer-Mentoring-FAQs.
- Mentoring Training – 24th & 25th June in Norwich – Application form for Mentoring
- Mentoring Training – 15th & 16th September in Norwich – Application form for Mentoring
Apply here and develop your skills at the same time as another’s person’s!
- We invite an optional donation for this great opportunity. As a social enterprise we want to be sustainable and we don’t want the project to end before your mentee has received all the support they need. A quality volunteering opportunity costs a lot of money to run! So, yes, we’re asking for your help with this opportunity to ensure its quality and sustainability. It’s up to you!