Become a Volunteer Mentor
Why are so many of you getting involved?
SIGN UP HERE TO BE A VOLUNTEER MENTOR NOW IF YOU:
- Are someone looking for great skills, a network of like-minded people and to support a young person who’ll benefit from your life experience
- Want to be a part of something very special as we recruit 260 Volunteer Tenancy Mentors across Norfolk and Suffolk
- Want two days of first-class training, a DBS check, an amazing peer network, support, new skills and the satisfaction that only volunteering can offer
- Can meet the young person for just an hour a week and have an informal chat over a coffee.
- Want to read some FAQs here and find out about what a mentor is here.
All training runs from 10am – 4pm with lunch included.
- 30th & 31st October in Stowmarket
- 20th & 21st November in Ipswich
- 4th & 5th December in Norwich
Apply here and develop your skills at the same time as another’s person’s!
- You might have some questions about cost! That’s normal.
- We invite an optional subscription for this great opportunity. As a social enterprise we want to be sustainable and we don’t want the project to end before the young person has received all the support they need. So, yes, we’re asking for your help with this opportunity to ensure its quality and sustainability. It’s up to you!