Become a Volunteer Mentor this year – apply now!
For Schools Mentoring please see dates below and apply here!
BECOME A VOLUNTEER MENTOR IN 2019 IF YOU:
- Are someone looking for great new skills, a network of like-minded people and to support a person who’ll benefit from your life experience and perspective
- Want to be a part of something very special. We have recruited and trained over 150 Volunteer Mentors across Norfolk and Suffolk
- Want two days of first-class training, a DBS check, an amazing peer network, support, new skills and the satisfaction that only volunteering can offer
- Can meet your mentee for just an hour a week and have an informal chat over a coffee
- Want to read some FAQs here and find out about what a mentor is here
- Apply now to secure your place!
All training runs from 10am – 4pm unless otherwise stated with lunch included.
NOA Schools Mentoring: For any mentors that have been trained already as Volunteer Mentors by YOP or others and are interested in becoming School Mentors, there are refresher training dates below. See also below for a different application form for Schools Mentoring.
Click here for NOA-FAQs.pdf too.
- 17th & 18th September in Norwich – NOA Schools Mentoring Training – Application form for Schools Mentoring
- 24th Sep 5.30pm – 9pm – NOA Schools Mentoring Refresher – Application form for Schools Mentoring
- 3rd October 9.30am – 1pm – NOA Schools Mentoring Refresher – Application form for Schools Mentoring
- 29th & 30th October in Norwich – NOA Schools Mentoring Training – Application form for Schools Mentoring
- 2nd Nov 9.30am – 1pm – NOA Schools Mentoring Refresher – Application form for Schools Mentoring
13th & 14th November in Norwich
Apply here and develop your skills at the same time as another’s person’s!
- We invite an optional donation for this great opportunity. As a social enterprise we want to be sustainable and we don’t want the project to end before your mentee has received all the support they need. A quality volunteering opportunity costs a lot of money to run! So, yes, we’re asking for your help with this opportunity to ensure its quality and sustainability. It’s up to you!