Become a Volunteer Mentor this year!
Why are so many of you getting involved?
BECOME A VOLUNTEER MENTOR IN 2019 IF YOU:
- Are someone looking for great new skills, a network of like-minded people and to support a young person who’ll benefit from your life experience
- Want to be a part of something very special. We have already recruited 120 Volunteer Mentors across Norfolk and Suffolk
- Want two days of first-class training, a DBS check, an amazing peer network, support, new skills and the satisfaction that only volunteering can offer
- Can meet the young person for just an hour a week and have an informal chat over a coffee.
- Want to read some FAQs here and find out about what a mentor is here.
- Apply here
All training runs from 10am – 4pm with lunch included.
5th & 6th March in Dereham
20th & 21st March in Lowestoft
2nd & 3rd April in Norwich
Apply here and develop your skills at the same time as another’s person’s!
- You might have some questions about cost! That’s normal.
- We invite an optional donation for this great opportunity. As a social enterprise we want to be sustainable and we don’t want the project to end before the young person has received all the support they need. A quality volunteering opportunity costs a lot of money to run! So, yes, we’re asking for your help with this opportunity to ensure its quality and sustainability. It’s up to you!