Partnerships & Innovation in 2021!
We are nothing without partnerships. In the eight years since 2013 we have met many wonderful, encouraging and supportive people who grasp what we do and most importantly, why it matters. These include customers and champions from across sectors.
- 2020 saw our first Social Investment. Sumerian Partners, understanding the challenges of small profit margins and social businesses, have invested in Your Own Place to grow their back office and take a leap towards sustainability.
There are almost too many partners and new customers to name, with very exciting partnerships in the pipeline.
Customers we are currently working with include:
- Saffron Housing
- Norwich City Council and the Good Economy Commission
- Hopestead – Flagship Housing Group
- Children in Need
- The Youth Futures Fund
- Procure Plus
- Mancroft Advice Project (MAP) – just ended
- North Norfolk District Council
- The Clocktower Sanctuary (Brighton)
- The Paul Hamlyn Foundation – just ended
- Norwich French Churches Charity
- Hebron Housing Trust
- Breckland Council and the Access Community Trust
- Break Charity
- Vestey Holdings LTD
And many more partners in our delivery