Partnerships & Innovation in 2021!
We are nothing without partnerships. In the almost eight years since we started we have met many wonderful, encouraging and supportive people who grasp what we do and why it matters. These include customers and champions from across sectors.
- 2020 saw our first Social Investment. Sumerian Partners, understanding the challenges of small profit margins and social businesses, have invested in Your Own Place to grow their back office and make a leap towards sustainability.
- During the Covid19 Pandemic, The Big Lottery awarded Your Own Place funding to develop, test and launch its DigiTILS+ modules – taking tenancy training online.
- During Covid19, Norwich Consolidated Charities also awarded Your Own Place funding to continue our Community Mentoring. This vital funding means we can continue to honour current mentoring relationships, many in the virtual space, and recruit new mentors for an ever-growing need.
We are lucky to have many partners and friends, especially during the Covid19 crisis. Many have helped us not just to keep going, but to get stronger, learn and develop new digital services.
- Saffron Housing
- Norwich City Council
- The Mercer’s Company
- Vestey Holdings
- The Learning Tank
- Carnegie UK Trust
- The Young Foundation
- The Cabinet Office
- Children in Need
- The Youth Futures Fund
- Mancroft Advice Project (MAP)
- North Norfolk District Council
- The Clocktower Sanctuary (Brighton)
- Norfolk Community Foundation – Charles Barratt
- The Paul Hamlyn Foundation
- Norwich French Churches Charity
And many more individual donors