Partnerships & Innovation in 2018!
We are nothing without partnerships. In the five years since we started we have met many wonderful, encouraging and supportive people who grasp what we do and why it matters. You can see their logos on Our Partners wall below.
We are interested in partnership delivery as a sub-contractor in larger pieces of work or joint funding bids as well as across sectors. Below are examples of past, recent or future projects we are looking for partners to develop;
- We’re so proud to be supported by partners at Norfolk County Council, Norwich City Council, Norfolk Community Foundation, Saffron Housing, Broadland Housing Group, Clarion Housing, PwC, Leathes Prior Solicitors and so many more wonderful people and organisations.
- We are currently delivering Tenancy & Independent Living Skills (TILS) Training on behalf of MAP as part of their Big Lottery funded project.
- Thanks to funding from Santander, we’ve worked with Naked Marketing, Norfolk Pro Help, YMCA Norfolk and Softapps to develop a website that links young people to support in their local community to help achieve their aspirations. Visit it here: www.yourownnetwork.co.uk.
- With YMCA Norfolk and The Participation People we completed a fantastic piece of peer-led research entitled ‘Preparing Young People for Adult Life in Norfolk’. This was launched on 21st April 2016 with Lemn Sissay.
- Lola Stafford Consulting provide Child Protection and Vulnerable Adult Training to our Volunteer Tenancy Mentors.
- We co-delivered a highly successful Home Office Project delivering outcomes to reduce young people’s involvement in Serious and Organised Crime (SOC). You can read more here.
Our values underpin everything we do and we’re excited when we meet a partner whose values are akin to ours.
Get in touch if you want to be part of something exciting, different and bring about real change to young people’s lives in your community.