(Digital Tenancy and Independent Living Skills Plus)
Benefits of DigiTILS+
- We are independent and engagement is our strength – we will work with your teams to develop an Engagement Strategy
- There are twenty-four DigiTILS+ modules to choose from – From Getting Online, Benefits, Housing, Money, Health & Hygiene, Self-Care and Wellbeing
- The modules can be designed to also include light touch information on the impact of the Covid19 pandemic
- We will design with you a referral pathway including your own secure online referral link
- We provide guidance on the skills needed for virtual delivery
- There’s almost no writing – it’s inclusive, games-based, visual and creative
- Groups are no more than eight in size
- Location is no issue, we can train anyone with access anywhere in the country or even the world!
- We will work with the trainees to find times and dates that suit them
- A final certificate is awarded on completion of the course
- Final outcomes reports available
- Highly skilled and DBS checked trainers
How does it work?
Our Face-to-Face TILS+ (Tenancy and independent Living Skills Plus) course currently maintains:
– 99% retention on our courses.
– 87% of trainees with increased tenancy skills
– 61% feel more confident as tenants
– 82% report having increased understanding of their bills
– 72% have increased knowledge of how to be a good tenant
And finally a quote: ‘I would recommend this course to everyone. It was much more fun than I thought it would be and I won’t be getting into debt now’.
Retention on our face-to-face TILS+ courses nudges 100%! This is because of how we work. It’s unlike any course our trainees have ever been on – small groups, minimal writing, games, fun and lots of laughter. All facilitated using Zoom and Canva in an innovative, creative and dynamic way.
Below are the 10 newly designed DigiTILS+ modules to choose from. We can also take additional commissions for new modules.
What will the trainees need?
Trainees will need limited resources to access our DigiTILS+ course. They will need:
- a stable internet connection
- a working device that will allow access to the video calling service Zoom
- a working camera and microphone on their device
- a quiet place to learn, free from disruption and distraction
Get in Touch
What are you waiting for?
Email Rebecca for a quote and let’s get your DigiTILS+ course and trainees booked in!