(Digital Tenancy and Independent Living Skills Plus)
Benefits of DigiTILS+
- We work with your teams to develop an Engagement Strategy. This maximises engagement and works with you to overcome engagement as well as digital inclusion barriers
- We work with you to design a secure referral pathway including your own online link to make the signup process as easy as possible for referring tenants, thereby reducing barriers and saving time
- Workshops are inclusive, games-based, visual, and creative with almost no writing. They can also be adapted to cater for mild to moderate learning difficulties and different learning styles
- Small groups of no more than six ensure maximum engagement and increase participation
- Trainees walk away with the confidence and skills to maintain secure tenancies for years to come, reducing the need for future costly interventions
- Location is no issue, we can train anyone with internet access anywhere in the country or even the world and support with Zoom confidence-building too!
- We work with trainees to arrange the workshops at times and dates that suit them, ensuring they’re able to attend and will gain the full benefit of the experience
- Trainees are awarded a final certificate on completion of the workshops which builds their confidence in skills gained and proves their tenancy readiness
- We provide final outcomes reports if required so you understand the learning trainees have experienced
- Our facilitators have over 50 years of combined sector experience so are highly skilled as well as DBS checked
How does it work?
The twenty-four DigiTILS+ modules cover a variety of areas tenants may be facing challenges in. These include Getting Online, Benefits, Housing, Money, Health & Hygiene, Self-Care and Wellbeing. We can also design modules to include light touch information about the impact of the Covid19 pandemic and services locally if required. By highlighting the link between personal circumstances and tenancy-sustainment, trainees understand their responsibilities and are empowered to be successful tenants.
We know our unique approach, centred around individual strengths and working restoratively, is as effective as our face-to-face TILS+ (Tenancy and independent Living Skills Plus) workshops. We currently maintain over 90% retention on workshops whilst working digitally.
We’re told it’s unlike any workshop trainees have ever been on – small groups, minimal writing, games, fun and lots of laughter. All facilitated using Zoom and Canva in an innovative, creative and dynamic way.
Trainee feedback tells us:
– 87% have increased tenancy skills
– 61% feel more confident as tenants
– 82% report having increased understanding of their bills
– 72% have increased knowledge of how to be a good tenant
‘I would recommend this workshop to everyone. It was much more fun than I thought it would be and I won’t be getting into debt now’.
Trainees need limited resources to access our DigiTILS+ workshop, it’s this inclusion that makes our approach so different. If they don’t have the below, we can support them.
Trainees can join us with simply a:
- stable internet connection
- working device that will allow access to the video calling service Zoom
- working camera and microphone on their device
- quiet place to learn, free from disruption and distraction
Get in Touch
What are you waiting for? Get in touch by email
Or email Rebecca and let’s get your DigiTILS+ workshop and trainees booked in and start making a difference!