Your Own Place will keep evolving until it’s found the most effective solutions to preventing youth homelessness.
- We’re delighted to announce Your Own Network – a website for young people. This groundbreaking website joins up young people with an Argos wishlist and a range of generous donors. Visit www.yourownnetwork.co.uk. Here’s some guidance on making the most of it: Provider-Guidelines-Your-Own-Network.pdf
- Home Office Your Own Enterprise Project. Read our independent evaluation of this project carried out by The University of East Anglia. FINAL-report-Your-Own-Enterprise-UEA-12-April.pdf . Whilst we are proud of the findings in this report and feel it is a fair reflection of our work with the young people in partnership, we must make clear that the sample size was very small, we worked solely with young males and over a short time frame.
- Social Saturday. After a successful event in 2017, we’ll be back on 11th October 2018 for another opportunity to fly the flag for social enterprise in the east. Two great speakers lined up.
- Supported Work Tasters and Employment Support. We’re keen to work with sympathetic employers across Norfolk and Suffolk who share our values to offer bite-size work taster opportunities for our young people.
- Suffolk here we come… we’re about to have some super exciting news about our services growing into Suffolk. Watch this exciting space!
- Carnegie #NotWithoutMe We’re thrilled to have been chosen as part of this accelerator programme. We’ll be developing our Big Idea to incorporate digital skills and access across our delivery.