(If you’re a business looking at this opportunity for your staff, visit our other page just for you).
Volunteering is an amazing way of developing your own skills and confidence, as well as giving something immediate back to your local community.
- Are you an individual looking for an opportunity that develops your skills and makes a difference to the lives of young people in Norfolk or Suffolk?
- Then look no further! We’re recruiting 260 Volunteer Tenancy Mentors across Norfolk and Suffolk now!
- You’ll receive two days of first-class training, a DBS check, an amazing peer network, support, new skills and the satisfaction that only volunteering can provide.
- You can read some FAQs here and find out about what a mentor is here.
- Our next dates are 11th and 12th January in Norwich. More dates coming soon!
That’s enough from us. Apply here and tell us why you want to get involved and book onto training now!
- You might have some questions about cost! That’s normal.
- We invite an optional subscription for this great opportunity. As a social enterprise we want to be sustainable and we don’t want the project to end before the young person has received all the support they need.
- So, yes, we’re asking for your help with this opportunity to ensure its quality and sustainability. It’s up to you!