Partnerships & Innovation
We are nothing without partnerships. In the three years since we started we have met many wonderful, encouraging and supportive people who grasp what we do and why it matters. You can see their logos on Our Partners wall below.
We are interested in partnership delivery as a sub-contractor in larger pieces of work or joint funding bids as well as across sectors. Below are examples of past, recent or future projects we are looking for partners to develop;
- We’re so proud to be supported by partners at the LEP, Norfolk Community Foundation, Us2U Consulting, No8 Thorpe Road, Leathes Prior Solictiors, Ikea, Norwich City Council and so many more wonderful people and organisations.
- We are delivering Tenancy & Independent Living Skills (TILS) Training on behalf of MAP as part of their Big Lottery funded project.
- Thanks to funding from Santander, we will be working with Softapps to develop a web app that links young people to support in their local and not so local community.
- With YMCA Norfolk and The Participation People we completed a fantastic piece of peer-led research entitled ‘Preparing Young People for Adult Life in Norfolk’. This was launched on 21st April 2016 with Lemn Sissay.
- Lola Stafford Consulting provided a fantastic employability staff member when we were successful with TCHC funding. We delivered this with great success in 2015.
- Our Peer Youth Work Training Academy courses are delivered in partnership with The Participation People. Their levels of energy, innovation and tenacity are exemplary and we’re proud to work with them. We’re looking for more partners to offer young people work experience and job interviews and working with Momentum Norfolk to build this offer.
Our values underpin everything we do and we’re excited when we meet a partner whose values are akin to ours.
Get in touch if you want to be part of something exciting, different and bring about real change to young people’s lives in your community.