Partnerships & Innovation in 2018!
We are nothing without partnerships. In the four years since we started we have met many wonderful, encouraging and supportive people who grasp what we do and why it matters. You can see their logos on Our Partners wall below.
We are interested in partnership delivery as a sub-contractor in larger pieces of work or joint funding bids as well as across sectors. Below are examples of past, recent or future projects we are looking for partners to develop;
- We’re so proud to be supported by partners at the LEP, Norfolk Community Foundation, Us2U Consulting, No8 Thorpe Road, Leathes Prior Solictiors, Ikea, Norwich City Council and so many more wonderful people and organisations.
- We are delivering Tenancy & Independent Living Skills (TILS) Training on behalf of MAP as part of their Big Lottery funded project.
- Thanks to funding from Santander, we’ve worked with Naked Marketing, Norfolk Pro Help, YMCA Norfolk and Softapps to develop a website that links young people to support in their local community to help achieve their aspirations. Visit it here: www.yourownnetwork.co.uk
- With YMCA Norfolk and The Participation People we completed a fantastic piece of peer-led research entitled ‘Preparing Young People for Adult Life in Norfolk’. This was launched on 21st April 2016 with Lemn Sissay.
- Lola Stafford Consulting provide Child Protection and Vulnerable Adult Training to our Volunteer Tenancy Mentors.
- We are again working closely with The Participation People to deliver our Home Office Project.
Our values underpin everything we do and we’re excited when we meet a partner whose values are akin to ours.
Get in touch if you want to be part of something exciting, different and bring about real change to young people’s lives in your community.